Sunday, July 30, 2006


Story continued from the baby seal handphone accessory. This is my favouroite purse cum tissue holder...i lost it on Saturday, 29/07/06 around 4.30pm plus after i purchase my hp accessory...i really panicked as all i can recall is that my i/c, credit cards, church anniversary lunch ticket is in my purse...but thank the Lord for wisdom, i went to the info. counter to report lost of my purse...then i called my working pastor, who prayed with me...i went home hoping that someone from plaza sing will call me telling me that they have found my purse...and yes it did..at 11:15pm. Really thank God that he answers prayers and provide me the peace that i need...Thank God for my working pastor and my colleague and friends who prayed with me...To God be the glory! (In the end i lost my cash, about $60 and my ezylink card that have $40 in it). Posted by Picasa

No comments: