Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 07 Memo

Sept 2nd - Bethel Family Day at Jurong Bird Park. I enjoyed the trip despite the early bus ride from Geylang East Central to Jurong. The church also provided us with a goody bag that consists of wet tissues, tissues, a fan, a pair of sunglasses (which i gave it to my colleague's son), a bottle of water, umbrella. In the middle of the programme, sweets were passed to us. After the whole programme, me and Fioeve walked round the park and went home at 2pm using Church transport.
Sept 4th - Celebrated Weiling's birthday. Both of us went to Parkway to have Japanese dinner and she gave me a bag for my birthday on the 5th. Thank God for the blessing.
Sept 5th - My colleagues celebrated my birthday. Grace gave me a bouquet of flowers, they brought me to "Botak Jones" at Toa Payoh to have a sumptuous lunch. See the pictures below:


the bouquet of flowers

my leftover lunch - too big portion of turkey sandwich - it's US size.


My present from my colleague is a hot coral red sling bag.

I ended the day by going shopping! Get two new tops from Club Marc at 70% discount! So worth it! Hmmm...actually i want to buy a pair of shoes but did not find one that i like...it's okay...who knows when i chance upon a good comfy pair it will be on sale. Yeah...better pray...



No comments: