Sunday, December 30, 2007

To take this pic, I was being asked to prostrate myself on the floor by the camera man
and this picture really turned out great!
Hummm.... i forgotten how i posed this pic, anyway it looks beautiful too!

Yesterday, 29/12/07, Saturday, i went for a complimentary photo shoot at a studio that is located at Beach Road. The first shoot was taken using my own clothes and the second shoot was taken using their studio gown or costumes. As most of the gowns are either too small for my frame or will increased my age after shooting, i decided to wear a nice Korean han-bok (hope i spelt it correctly) I loved the light, crisp and refreshing green colour, but the photos turn out not up to my expectation. So in the end out of the almost 40 photos, i chose these two.
This photo shoot really open my eyes that my eyes are beautiful!

1 comment:

michelle said...

which studio was this? beach road is where my office is.