Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First Blog Post for Year 2009

On Wednesday, 14 Jan09, while having dinner with a friend, he happens to asked how come I did not blog anymore? The reason he asked was because did visit my blog and finds that no new post entry. (Actually i am happy that at least my blog is / was being read by my friends). 

The reason i din't write for a while was because of procrastination and afterall blogging is not as important to me as other things. I will not loose my salvation over not updating my blog...haha...it is actually an avenue for me to brush up my writing skills or jot down some things that i have reflected over the period.

Half a year just flew by and today is Chinese New Year Eve and we will usher in the month of February 09 - another month where most of the business will try their best to do some catching up in their sales and profit by introducing lots of gift ideas for Valentine's Day.

This year Valentine's Day will be a special one for me. Not that i am attached, but i am celebrating in my heart that my good friend is attached and now have a good life partner. :) I am really happy for them. This is really special is because i sensed in my Spirit they will be together and even told my friend that the guy will made known to her after our Mission Trip in Aug'08. PRaise the Lord! He did. He proposed to my friend to be his girlfriend during Christmas 08. Wow! what a Christmas gift! hahah....i am so glad and happy....hummm...i think i will make a gift for the two of them....

No comments: