Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bethel 50th Church Anniversary


Today, 20th Aug 06 is Bethel's 50th Church Anniversary and I am so honoured that i could help out at the registration counter. I don't know why but i felt very excited, honoured that i could be a part of this significant event in my life. I did not slept well last night, woke up early and dressed myself up.

I need to reach Raffles Convention at 8:45am to prepare for the flood of Bethelites and guest. Thank the Lord that He gave me the peace and the calmness to serve the Bethelites even there are some discrepancy on the tickets.

As i am at the registration counter, i could only enter the ballroom half an hour late (that is 11am) and i missed the opening ceremony....but never mind...the most important was that i could play a part in the Church Anniversary.

The invited speaker preached a sermon that past the appointed time, everyone was hungry and when the food was being served, it was being goppled down in an "twinkling of an eye". THe cold dish was tasty, so was the soup. Normally i don't take too much fried stuff, but i was so hungry that i ate 3 pieces of the fried chicken...it was so crispy.....the chicken dish disappeared once again before our eyes....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: