Friday, August 25, 2006

Today (25 Aug 06) is my Papa birthday

Today, is my papa birthday....we went to Paramount Hotel for dinner (Paramount Restuarant, under Tung Lok Group). We ordered steam fish, crispy chicken that comes with keropok, fried fish slices, fried prawns and fried item that i don't know how to named it...it's nice....i also ordered salmon shashimi (hmmm...have been craving for it...the rich, sweet taste of the fish...slurp..), fried udon, lobster soup that comes with a pastry top....

When i looked back, really thank God for the good food that He blessed me with...even though i may not earn much and could indulge in expensive items now...but God in His special ways blessed me with lots of good food...i got good food during my church anniversary last week, 20 Aug 06 and now 5 days later eat at a branded chinese restaurant. Thank you Father God...You are number one!

My papa enjoyed the dinner and i think we over ordered as we did not eat the fried udon, we called them to pack it and brought it back home....PTL...my mum gave it to me for my lunch tomorrow....heeee....save money....hahah....

Praise and thank the Lord that i have "My First Tung Lok Card" that have 84 points and can deduct $84 from the total bill...and deduct another $7 as our "new dinner" gave us some new points...thank God! The total bill cost $51.00 Actual cost: $147.00

:) yummy dinner....praise the Lord, bless the Lord...THank You Jesus!


BTW...today i am spiritually "high"...maybe is the morning praying in the spirit for about 15 to 20mins...hahaha....God continue to fill me again...till overflowing with your presence....AMEN!

No comments: