Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY CELL VISITATION @ MY HOME ON 20TH FEB 07


Sumptuous Abalone / Salmon Lo-Hei , Cold Dish & Deep Fried Sotong Balls prepared by my mum for my cell group to enjoy.
Today my cell group members came to my home for the usual CNY Vistation and my mum prepared a sumptuous dinner for us. It was so yummy that we gobble up the food within 10 mins. All of us loved the Abalone/Salmon Yu-Sheng. The most hilarous part was that during our tossing of the Yu-Sheng, they began to say very positive things like: "salary increment", "those who study have good grades", "girls will get more prettier each day & guys will get more handsome each day", "Ruth to get married early" and "Dennis to quickly have a kid". etc....the way they put it was so funny...anyway we enjoyed every moment in tasting the food.
After dinner, we proceed to Labrator Park to watch the Sunset.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: