Saturday, February 17, 2007

FRIDAY, 17/2/07 CELL-OUTING: DINNER

Today my cell-group went to Aerins Restuarant for our dinner. (You may visit their website to find out more about this restuarant at Raffles City Shopping Centre - Basement http://www.aerins.com.sg/ )

All of us loved the ambience. It's our first try at the restuarant and we simply loved it! HAha...We have a great time chatting and catching up with each other.

The most touching thing that happened today was that before i got to reach the restuarant, i called one of the members up and asked where they were located and he told me the place. (As i was still in the bus when i called him up, he wondered how come i still not yet reach the restuarant and began to call me up. I told him i am walking towards the shopping centre and reaching soon). It just warms my heart that someone even bothers to ask whether did i lost my way...guess it's the concern part - the little things that touches and bless my heart.

After we had our dinner, we went over to "THE LOFT" at Odeon Towers to check out the place...it's a pub...but i don't like it because the one who designed the place, placed a lot of wires to deco it and it makes me feel as if i am a "bird" being caged up....anyway we went off after a while.

After that it's go home time and we parted from there to catch our bus or taxi.

Praise the Lord for a wondeful night out.

No comments: