Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day 2007

Today i celebrated my Valentine's Day by taking a day off from my work. I've been so caught up with work, ministry, studies until i hardly have some time for myself....so today i will spend it with God...the ultimate lover of my soul. Thank God for waking me up early, spend some time reading His Word, have breakfast and off i go to the beach at East Coast PArk to do some exercising - good old walking.. Today i took another route and as i walked, i praised God using a guide that i found via the website. After walking for about 1 hour, i sat down and prayed for those items that i have listed down. When i walked back i began to take lotsa photos...it's so nice to see the sea water in 2 or 3 colour tones...so beautiful...i even took a pic of myself..not back leh...very nice..

I am very hot & thirsty from the 1 hour walk and would like to have a drink but i don't have any coins to buy drinks from the vending machine...but thanks be to God who is our provider...the vending machine accepts $2 notes!!! I take a look at my purse and true enough i've a $2 note...just nice to quench my thirst and to hydrate my body...PRaise God for a wonderful morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: