Monday, June 18, 2007

AT LAST AIRCON IS BACK IN WORKING CONDITION!

10th June 2007, a memorable day in my life - my home aircon fell sick. No aircon for the living room (that's okay as my family don't turn that on often unless necessary). As my room aircon shared the same condenser with my living room one, it affected me as i don't have aircon for almost a week! THank God for a spare standing fan that my parents have in their room so i could use it. But the side effects - didn't really sleep well. Well i am being pampered since after the renovation of my home seven years ago. To cut the story short, thank GOd for His wisdom that's upon the aircon technician, they cracked their brains and found out that one of the wire in the condenser was burnt (thus caused the power trip once the aircon was turn on). They repaired it and the aircon is back to working condition! (My parents need to purchase a new pcb for the condenser that cost $480!)

16th June 2007 back to my cool room for sleeping again....

No comments: