Thursday, June 28, 2007

memo

Just wanna jot down some happy moments...

22nd June 07, Friday Felt relieved and thank God that my cell members opened their mouth to share about God's joy they have experienced through trials, receiving Jesus in their hearts and about the Joy when they see their friends whom they reached out to get saved. Thank God the He helped me in my sharing.

23rd June 07, Saturday Felt loved. My working pastor asked me whether do i want to drink orange juice. I said yes and she squeezed a cup of orange juice for me. Besides that she prepared bread cum sardine snack for me and for those who wants to eat.

24th June 07
  1. Sunday morning Louise asked me "what do you meant by to bless the Lord?" I replied that to me is like focusing on God and not to complain or whine during tough times but to trust in Him. (I did a check and found out that to bless the Lord means to show graditude towards God and to give thanks to Him in the form of praise and songs).
  2. Sunday night don't know why i just felt that there is this joy coming up from within me. The Joy of wanting to work - just simply couldn't wait to get back to ofice to clear my stuff... that kind of recharged energy...wow...

No comments: