Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Reconciliation

26th May 07, Saturday. Late evening received a call from my colleague asking whether can we talk and settle some heart issues. Actually she wants to settle it face to face but i told her to just tell me what she wants to say. She told me that she would like to sort issues with me. I said okay and both of us started to share out how we felt about each other. We ended the conversation with a prayer of reconciliation and forgiveness. (But i felt troubled after that...not sure why and this feeling linger until Monday, 28th May 07...even after pastor prayed with me i still felt lousy and troubled....)

28th MAy 07, Monday. Late evening...this time i called her and told her what happened, how troubled i felt...i asked her whether can we do a reconciliation enactment once again. She agreed. We both prayed and this time i prayed out with tears flowing....

God is good...HE knows that both of us need time to cool and let our wounds healed...didn't rub shoulders with her for almost a week (29th her dad was critically ill in hospital so she did not go to the Staff Working Retreat, 31st I went for camp until 2 June...received news that her dad went home to be with the Lord on 31st May 07 at 6am.... I went down to the wake on Sunday,
3 June 07)

No comments: