Monday, October 09, 2006

humbled by God

Today, Dennis asked me via MSN "how am i?" as he was being prompted by God to pray for me while he was in UK working trip. During class, Swee Mun SMSed me and asked me the same question...i am humbled as it dawn upon me that i could sustain until so long spiritually is by the prayer of the saints! Thank God for reminding me this important aspect of prayer. By this reminder, it simply motivate me to let God work in my life and to make God proud by changing my bad attitudes to good ones. I also thank God that i had a good sharing with Swee Mun concerning my struggles and my lethargicness...she prayed for me over the phone before we hang up. THank GOd and to God be the glory.

(Truly it will be "worth it all when we see Jesus...life's trials will seem so small when we see Christ...")

No comments: