Sunday, October 01, 2006

"my child...i will love you with an everlasting love...."

really thank the Lord for His wonderful, gracious Fatherly love. I am not doing well Spiritually.
And because of this, most of the time i am struggling with attitudes problems in my life. I asked God whether can He assured me of His love for me. He did so when Ps. Chia after his preaching, opened the altar for those who wants to be filled by God. (He preached on "Are you thirsty for God?"). I am not sure why others went down to the altar, but myself, i went down is to ask God to teach me how to really have a real relationship with HIM. Sometimes i felt that my relationship with God is like a list of "Do" and "Don't" or "Can" or "Cannot", so pharisical..(dunno how to spell)...it's more to rededicate myself to HIM again. My regional Pastor (Elaine Chua) prayed for me and that's when God told me that HE loved me with an everlasting love, He knows my love for Him, even though I may failed Him, He still loves me. Thank God for answering my prayers and assuring me what He thinks towards me.

No comments: