Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Blog written on 2 May 2005

AN EVENTFUL SUNDAY

Yesterday after Service, Dennis suggested that we go to town for lunch and off we go to Raffles CityShopping Centre and have our lunch at Cafe Cartel. We fellowshipped and enjoyed our food. FOr me it is a blessing that I could eat an expensive lunch yesterday as God it is really God who provided me the money to spend. (But could not over spend it too...)

Later we proceeded to shop around and guess what 30 mins. before i left Raffles City, I met Xuehui at the JPG Counter. She called me and we have a great fellowship.I shared to her the awesome work God has done and I could see from her face that she wants to comeback for service and cell but some how find that she is tied up with work. I am glad that I could catch up with her and let her know of the improved services Bethel website included. SHe was glad.

Before I left Raffles Shopping Centre, Mom called and told me to go out for dinner and accompany them to shop at Parkway. I went and after marketing, i told my parents to try the fish at FISH and CO.They did and they loved the fish there. THis year is a year that they eat so call 'western food'.Returned home...feet tired...hot....went to bathe...and watch TV...surf net...call Huimin and catch up with her...found out that she will be going to US to study...so good....never mind..God You open a way for me to go to Waverly Summer School. Hahaha.... :)

Around 10.40pm, Joanna Lim called and asked me whether do i want to catch a movie with her....and besides that we kept on fellowshipping and she shared with me things that encouraged my walk in the Lord. This is the first time that i chat on the phone for almost 3 hours! and of course my HP battery flattened! By the time i went to bed it is almost 2 am! She prayed for me before we put down the phone.Really Thank God for the timely call! PRaise GOd!

No comments: