Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Give Thanks...

I want to thank God for His provision of my needs. Truly He is the Jehovah Jireh, the Lord my provider. I told God that if i could not get a job soon i don't have the extra amount to pay for my insurance. I told Him that i am not sure how He is going to provide and let Him work His ways out in providing that amount i needed. Well God did.

Before the end of April come, i panicked again as i told God i don't have enough to tie over the month end and especially i need to honour my mission pledge. Even though it is not big amount but it still a pinch in my heart to give out and i left a meagre sum of money. I then told God that XXX amount of money should be enough to tie over April.

23 April 2005, the dancers agreed to have a fund set up so that we have money to buy birthday presents for one another. I have cold sweat by that time i heard that. I told them very straight that i could not give at this moment because i am very tied. Actually inside me i am frustrated. Since there is about one and a half hours before service practice, a few of them agreed to go to the Church library to fellowship but i left and went to the prayer room because i want to read God's Word. In the prayer room, i did read God's Word, but my mind was full of the money issues and how am i going to 'survive' with that sum of money. I wrote down how i feel and told God about my situation and i am getting cold feet....
Praise and thank the Lord, when i returned home, i received a cheque with the EXACT amount for my mission faith plege, given by a survey company. The next day, my mom bless me with money and it is the EXACT amount that i prayed for! All glory be to God. The following day, i received a surprise, my papa gave me money, an amount that i did not even prayed for! But God knows that I need the money to top up my EZ-link Card.
Thank God for His faithfulness and His goodness in my life. Hallelujah!Now i have money to spend on things which are necessary and a tiny bit of want....haha.
Okay let's conclude:
Mid March 2005 i prayed for God's provision of money, prayer answered on 11 April 2005
Around 20 April 2005 told God about my mission faith pledge & low money balance in my bank account, prayer answered on 23 April 2005.
23 April 2005 told God about my bank account balance, prayer answered on 24 April 2005
God is a generous God and He provided another sum of money on 25 April 2005.All Glory be to God!

No comments: