Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Communion

Today we have communion after our last small group lesson. My teacher made it a special because it is their last few months in Singapore and they need to return to USA. I will miss them as they have touched my life with a Christian parents love that I did not experience before. They accepted me as who I am, appreciated my presence in school, prayed for me and one thing not many is able to do - esteemed me and each and every of the students higher that themselves. Oh yes that they sent me home after lesson. :)

I remember the 1st time i have a communion with my cell group was the year before I go to Young Adult Service. To remember it, I suggested to the Cell-Leader that I would like to have
communion with the Cell, and coincidently I partake of the communion together with the class today. (It is also small group, the difference was that it was a module - Small Group)

Pardon me, for not writing properly - no inspiration - I don't feel sad, but it's just the normal feeling of someone I loved had to leave. Haiz...they belong to God...not me...this is the first time I really respected my teachers since I entered AGBC....

No comments: