Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Relocate from agraftedbranch.blogdrive.com

I loved this blog space so much that i decided to transfer my thoughts from blogdrive...it's not much entries...therefore i could afford to "re-post" my entries...

Below was written on 2004-12-27 14:05:35

Time really flies as usual people says....2005 is just round the corner.
2004 for me is a year of challenges and unexpectancy.March 2004 i left my ex-company - my third full-time job for a part-time job March 2004 to December 2004 - first time in my life serving the Lord in a Christian Organisation. Getting paid per hourly and really learn how to cope with a bit of money in my pocket. Thank the Lord that i am able to fork out the money to pay for my insurance and my transport, my tithes and mission pleges.Now waiting and looking for a new job opening for me so that i could take up the load of providing for my family expenses again.i hardly can wait for next year to come so that i can go back to Bible School. Well it's tough but i really enjoy the learning process and also the learning environment.


Tried to upload my entries but got problem uploading it....well hope this time can.
In December i have learnt how to really apply Psalm 34:10 "The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing." During cell-meeting, Kelvin and Ruth shared that both of them just don't understand why those who don't do the 'right-thing' get blessed. No one could answered this question, but God reminded me of this verse as we are praying before leaving the home. I believe that the cell got a reminder that God is in control of everything. What is true is that the most important thing in one's life is not power and position but our attitude and response towards God. During an altar call on a Sunday service, i prayed for a youth and she told me that she wants to be set free from the sin of jealousy. Wow! Psalm 34:10b comes to me again...


Reading a book now...entitled "ENVY"...as i read...i really come to a point of understanding what CONTENTMENT really means...it does not meant that we as humans not going to upgrade ourselves to get better and to improve..what it really means is that we wouldn't fall into the trap of comparing with other people and starts to compete with them to be on par with them in terms of money and fame....Thank God for helping me to undertand. To God be the glory.

Received a Christmas Card from Lynn and she told me that she can see the confidence in me when i am dancing...thank God too for i know that the confidence that i have is not from me but from Him. Thank God for it and to Him be the glory for helping me to remember the steps and dance it confidently until i can feel it and others can see it....Love u Jesus...

No comments: