Friday, May 13, 2005


"GOD'S TIME"
By Brenda A. McMahon

When you get really tired,
Of waiting on God's hand;
Think about Moses,
And the Promised Land.
They all wandered around,
Forty years and many nights;
And they weren't just looking,
At all the pretty sights.
Many wandered around,
And complained, most of them;
That's because their faith,
Grew so very dim.
We must pray and believe,
And then, in God's own time;
You'll receive God's Promise,
And your life He will realign.

Copyright 1999 Brenda A. (Preston) McMahon

"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart;
wait, I say, on the Lord".
Psalm 27:14
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this poem very much! Reading your blog has always been ministering & encouraging just like your friendship. Can I add something more to this waiting on God? I learnt that as human, we see time as a straight line. By a certain time, I must accomplish this or else I am a failure. But God sees time as a dot. He sees our lives in the light of eternity. I am so glad He sees the big picture & is neither late nor early but always on time. Praise God for His kairos (perfect) timing in our lives! :)