Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Wheels!

I always want to learn how to ride a skateboard, ice-skating, roller blade too...But it seems like anything there are wheels...I have difficulty in mastering it besides the bicycle...

I remembered that when I was a kid, roller-skating was the "in" thing but I got a bad fall that hit the back of my head and a sprained wrist...Thank God I didn't die but one thing was that I was a slower learner for about a decade...Until I got a high fever at the age of 21 or 22..And after that high fever, strange enough, I tend to pick up things faster.

Next was skateboarding...Wanted to learn, I even tried out but no courage to get it move as I find myself unable to balance due to fear....haiz...

Roller Blading...I managed to wear the roller bade but all I did was to stand and tried to move a bit with 2 teenagers holding on to me...Not bad lah...Maybe I will try the next time...hahah...

Ice-Skating...No wheels but I hurt my knee caps while trying to maneuver it, fell down and later part of it over-strained my knees...

Skate-Scootering...At last I am able to learn something that have wheels! Don't have the confidence to try to move around...but I pluck up my courage and try to play with it...and I improved....yeah...Thank God that I am able to learn something new in the Leaders' Retreat 2005!

No comments: